Last modified: May 15, 2017
Cloud Hymnal is maintained and operated by Saint Thomas More Center for Music and Liturgy LLC (”CML”, “we” or “us”).
- Information Collected by Cloud Hymnal
- User-Provided Information: While using Cloud Hymnal you may be asked to provide various information such as your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, age, or gender (collectively “Personally Identifying Information”).
- Automatically Collected Information: By accessing Cloud Hymnal or opening emails from Cloud Hymnal or CML, information from your system may be automatically recorded by using tracking technology, including information about your computer, internet connection, and Cloud Hymnal activity, including your Internet Protocol address, operating system, browser type, website traffic data, and actions taken while on Cloud Hymnal, and any information from any linked Facebook account that you make publicly available, which is provided to us by Facebook via the Facebook APIs.
- Use of Information by Cloud Hymnal.
Cloud Hymnal may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
When Cloud Hymnal Shares or Discloses Information.
- To maintain, enhance, and provide Cloud Hymnal and its contents to you and others;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To track user-generated content and users to the extent necessary to comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act;
- To monitor and collect aggregate site usage metrics;
- To notify you about changes to Cloud Hymnal or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may rent, sell, or share personal information, including Personally Identifying Information, about you that we collect on Cloud Hymnal with other people or organizations for any legal commercial or non-commercial purposes without restriction.
Without limiting the foregoing, we may disclose information, including Personally Identifying Information, that we collect or you provide for any purpose, including :
Commitment to Children’s Privacy.
- To other religiously affiliated organizations, educational organizations, not-for-profit music groups, research organizations and our affiliates, including Saint Thomas More Chapel;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Cloud Hymnal-related or CML assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held about Cloud Hymnal users is among the assets transferred;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request or to comply with any statutory safe harbor requirements;
- To enforce or apply our Terms of Service; or
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Cloud Hymnal, our customers, or others.
Cloud Hymnal does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 year of age without parental consent.
For visitors using the Cloud Hymnal website from outside the United Stated, any data you submit to Cloud Hymnal will be transferred to the United States for use by CML and its affiliates for any of the purposes describes in this Policy. By using Cloud Hymnal you hereby expressly consent to such transfer of information or data to the United States.
Merger or Sale.
In the event that Cloud Hymnal-related assets are acquired by, or CML is merged with, a third-party entity, CML reserves the right to transfer as part of the transaction any and all information collected through Cloud Hymnal.
Accessing and correcting Information.
You can review and change your personal information by logging into Cloud Hymnal and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect
Center for Music and Liturgy LLC
268 Park Street
New Haven, Connecticut 06511